Lazy cake is such a fun and easy recipe to make. It's true to its name, minimal effort with maximum result. Try it and let us know how it goes!
1 cup butter
2 cups sugar
1 cup milk
1 cup cocoa powder
1 package of petit beurre biscuits*
1. Break the biscuits into pieces. Set aside.
2. Melt the butter in a pot. Add the sugar, milk, and cocoa powder. Stir until well combined and bring to boil. Remove from stove top.
3. Add the broken biscuits. Mix them gently to cover them with the chocolate mixture.
4. Transfer the mixture onto a piece of foil and shape it into a log. Wrap the foil around it to cover it completely.
Alternatively, transfer into a lightly greased cake pan and cover.
5. Place in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
To serve, cut into slices.
To store, keep in freezer.
* You can substitute the petit beurre biscuits with any plain biscuits.